WHAT SETS US APART
Welcome to Bruner Orthodontics! Dr. Matthew Bruner is a board-certified orthodontist (a specialist in orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics) in Redmond, WA and Duvall, WA. Our practice was started by Dr. Stan Gile and has been striving to provide the best orthodontic care to patients from Redmond, Bellevue, Kirkland, Woodinville, Seattle, Sammamish, Fall City, Duvall, Carnation, and Monroe for more than three decades! We are pleased that you have decided to begin your orthodontic treatment with us.
Braces are an investment that will benefit you for the rest of your life. An improved smile helps build self-esteem, establishes facial balance and ideal function for your teeth and jaws, and allows for better long-term health. Our goal is for every patient to achieve a beautiful, healthy smile that will last a lifetime.
We provide the absolute best orthodontic treatment with braces or Invisalign®. Our different treatments include: comprehensive orthodontic treatment with Damon® Smile or Invisalign, limited orthodontic treatment, early orthodontic treatment (Phase I braces), adult orthodontic treatment, orthognathic surgical treatment of severe malocclusions, and difficult interdisciplinary orthodontic treatment to help your dentist or team of dentists achieve the best results.
Bruner Orthodontics is an award-winning orthodontic office. The design is thoroughly high-tech, modern, comfortable, and thoughtfully crafted with you in mind. The office location is conveniently nestled in Redmond and just minutes away from downtown Bellevue, Kirkland, and Woodinville. We have patients that routinely seek us out for their orthodontic care and travel from Bothell-Everett, Monroe, Duvall, Carnation, Fall City, and Issaquah.
Although our state-of-the-art facility was built in 2009 and remodeled in 2014, the office has been in the same location since it began with Dr. Gile in 1980. The Bear Creek Professional Center has ample parking and is easy to find.
From the moment you walk in, we want you to feel comfortable. We understand that our patients are busy, so everything we do is with excellent customer service in mind. We try to be efficient with our care, and that means fewer appointments and less overall treatment time for our patients.
WHAT ELSE MAKES US UNIQUE?
1. We have a world-class team to take care of you! We have two orthodontists who diagnose and treat every case together. Our team is highly trained to provide you with the highest level of orthodontic care. In fact, achieving clinical excellence is one of our core values.
2. It’s all about you. We desire to provide you with consistently outstanding customer service throughout your entire experience here.
3. We care about our patients! Dr. Bruner and Dr. Helgen lead our team and focus our efforts on building real and lasting relationships with each of our patients. Having meaningful relationships with our patients makes the experience more fun and the treatment more effective.
4. Intentional efforts to be efficient for you result in the best orthodontic treatment in the shortest period of time. This also allows us to provide the highest quality of care at the most affordable prices. In this way, we can offer interest-free, in-house financing and flexible payment options, and we can handle all your insurance paperwork for you.
5. Dr. Bruner and Dr. Helgen are interested in being the best orthodontists they can be. Both believe in pursuing certification through the American Board of Orthodontics. Dr. Bruner is certified and a Diplomate in the American Board of Orthodontics. Dr. Helgen is board eligible and in the process of completing Phase II of the board certification process. Always improving and striving for excellence, they maintain their skills by attending many continuing education courses and by participating in (and lecturing to) various study clubs. Dr. Bruner has a faculty appointment and teaches graduate orthodontics to the doctors in the University of Pacific orthodontic residency program.
6. We have two leading-edge practices to help make your time with us more enjoyable. Both offices are clean, welcoming, and comfortable, and include such amenities as coffee or cold drinks, magazines, free WiFi and even a Wii console!
7. Our high-technology, paperless offices use efficient digital systems to help us take better care of you, to correspond with referring dentists more easily, and to allow us to continue to improve our practice.
8. We work hard to make sure our patients have easy access to care. Having two locations allows us to offer more available appointment times. We can often get you a same-day appointment when necessary!
9. We utilize state-of-the-art, hospital-level sterilization for your safety and health.
10. We are committed to clinical excellence. Excellent results mean excellent oral health as well. Our oral hygiene program includes patient education, an electric toothbrush, oral hygiene grades/scoring at each appointment, and a report card from your hygienist at your four-to-six-month cleaning. We even have drawings for things like a new iPod Touch for those who participate in our Hygienist Report Card Program.
11. Our initial consultation (including digital X-rays and photos) is extremely thorough and educational and is complimentary. We want every patient to feel educated and equipped to make good decisions about his or her oral health.
12. The entire Bruner Orthodontic team works to make it fun to have orthodontic treatment! We have all kinds of rewards, incentives, contests, and community sponsorships.